incl. VAT plus shipping costs.
Delivery time *
Please note, that deliveries to foreign countries can lead to deviating delivery times.
Live TV where you are.
Some TV events just can’t be missed: the sports match of your favourite team, the final episode of the series you’ve watched all season or the movie everybody will be talking about the next day. With EyeTV W, catch live TV in the park on a sunny day, at the airport while waiting for your plane to arrive, or simply as a second TV at home when other family members seize control of the remote.
- iPad Air, iPad (iPad 2 or later), iPad mini, iPhone (iPhone 4S or later) or iPod touch (5th generation)
; with iOS 7.0.4 or later
- Amazon: Kindle Fire (2nd generation), Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX
- Google: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10
- HTC: One S, One X
- Samsung Galaxy: Note, Note II, Note 3, S II, S III, S4, S5, S III mini, S4 mini, Tab 2, Tab 3 8.0
EyeTV W requires an Android device with a 1 GHz or faster dual-core ARM CPU and Android 4.0.3 (“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or later. Playback of MPEG-4/H.264 video requires a processor with NEON support (e.g. Tegra3).
- Standards: Freeview/DTT/DVB-T
- Frequency bands: VHF band 3, UHF band
- Modulations: QPSK, 16 QAM, 64 QAM
- Bandwidths: 6 MHz, 7 MHz, 8 MHz
- Wireless Standards: 802.11b/g Wi-Fi
- Wireless Range: up to 10 metres
- Antenna input: MCX
Power & Battery
- Power: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery Life: up to 4 hours
- Charging: via built-in Micro USB port
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 64 × 16 × 11 mm
- Weight: 44 g
EyeTV W supports MPEG-2 video in standard and high definition, MPEG-4/H.264 video in standard definition as well as DVB-T radio, if available. High definition MPEG-4/H.264 channels, encrypted programs and/or DVB-T2 broadcasts are not supported.
* Valid for deliveries to Germany, to other European countries and to worldwide. The deadline for delivery begins when paying in advance on the day after the payment order to the referring institution or other payment on the day to run after the contract and ends with the expiry of the last day of the period. Falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday delivery state recognized the last day of the period so occurs the next business day in the place of such a day.